The value you should receive when retaining a headhunter is having someone working exclusively for you as an extension of your business. A good head hunter should be tenacious enough to persevere, but commercial enough to realise when they need to preserve your brand and the clients you represent. Put simply, once retained, your interests should be paramount.
Edwards Gibson selectively undertakes a small number of retained searches. Our specialists Sloane Poulton, Scott Gibson and Mark Coates personally undertake all of our search assignments. Between them they have over 60 years of experience and are amongst the most respected legal recruiters in the market. Their success in brokering large team moves in the London market is second to none.
Edwards Gibson will only undertake a search if we feel we can complete the assignment. This, combined with capacity restraints, means that we turn down far more retained searches than we undertake. Our conscious decision to limit the number of search assignments we undertake means that, when we accept an assignment, we are able to provide our clients with unrivalled commitment and market insight.
- Click here to find out more about the lateral partner recruitment process
- Click here for our recent partner placements
- Click here for recent large team moves we have brokered
- Click here for assistance with writing an effective law firm business plan
- Click here for our bi-monthly partner moves publication